Interested in joining the Olsen Equine team? Submit your application online, and once it’s reviewed we will be in touch. No prior hoof care experience required.
- Free on site housing and utilities.
- Climate controlled farrier shop including free propane, coke and barstock.
- Educational opportunities from clinicians brought into Olsen Equine, 2020 Grant Moon, Travis Burns and more. We also attend several educational events throughout the year.
- Typical work week is, but not limited to, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Weekly $200 salary and lunch will be provided during the week
- When apprentice is ready to work on the side, we will provide them with overflow clients. They are welcome to work after work or on the weekends. How much money you want to make is up to you.
- Signed 4-year contract with do not compete is required.
- We will give you every opportunity to climb the certification ladder; how fast is up to you.
- Tyler Robinson- Attended an Olsen Equine clinic right before starting apprenticeship, no previous hoof care education.Passed AFA Certified Farrier at 1 yearPassed AFA Certified Journeyman Farrier at 2.5 years with Olsen Equine
- Kelton HarrisAttended an Olsen Equine clinic right before starting apprenticeship, no previous hoof care education.Passed AFA Certified Farrier at 7 months with Olsen EquineCurrently working on AFA Certified Journeyman Farrier